We can't please all the people all the time, this is why we have the delete
key...Been a space junkie since I knew what it was..Thankyou Trevor
73 Bob W7LRD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ted" <k7trkra...@charter.net>
To: "Trevor M5AKA" <m5...@yahoo.co.uk>, amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:43:14 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Satellite hit by debris from weapon test

Dear Trevor, CNN are available here along with ABC, NBC, Fox, NASA channel
and every other media outlet on planet earth. (p.s. thanks to Al Gore, we
will now even be able to watch terrorist beheadings in real time)

Why, why, then, do you need to post every single fart that occurs more than
500 feet AGL anywhere on earth?

In the name of Jesus Christ, please, please give it a break with your serial
posting !!!

If this gets me kicked off the AMSAT reflector, so be it, but someone has to
say it

73, K7TRK