I'd like to try some very limited satellite operation from my mobile, using an FT-857D. I know this rig is not ideal for satellite ops, because it lacks full duplex capability. But it is all mode, and should allow me to operate several different satellites using portable antennas from the truck.

I use RT Systems software to manage the memories on my rig, and wondered if anyone might have already done the programming for satellite operation for this rig--including most of the major birds for CW/SSB and FM. If so, could you possibly e-mail your file to me off-list? It would save me a ton of time figuring it all out, and get me started much faster. I'll be forever in your debt.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
Grid Bandits #222
Central States VHF Society Life Member

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light