http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm

John,
If you have the ftdi chipset, then the link above should be the one to get
you the win8x64 drivers. IIRC there was a thread recently regarding satpc32
and win 8.
73 de Norm n3ykf
ps, I have worked portable from fm07. It is still one of the most
requested. Think I made 8 Q's that day. Every one wanted a card. Still have
one outstanding..
And, Nice buck..