To: "'ac4ny_1'" <ac4n...@juno.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:09 AM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: The Ham Radio Bucket List

Hi Joe:

I have been following this thread and have a few questions.
I have been in ham radio for 50 years. And, yep, satellite radio has been on
my "I got to do this" list.

Can you suggest a good HT?
I have my antenna picked out and that's the arrow.

Any help is most appreciated.

Bob Garceau, W1EQ
DXCC Honor Roll
Triple Play Award #5