Les

      Steve,N9IP gave a very good tutorial on how to set up. The one thing
that he said that took me a while to figure out was to make sure you get a
nice clean path to adjust your uplink. You see we are coming to the time of
year that the tree's are filling up with water and if your pointing at a
satellite through the tree's your down link might sound distorted to you,
but be just fine to every one else. So if you can, try to get as clean of a
path as you can to adjust. This is more noticeable on SSB birds than it is
on the FM birds.
                      73 John  KC0BMF