Hi Folks,

  Has anyone got any ideas which sats would be good to listen for this week
end on two metres; we will be doing some antennas tests.

  The list I've compiled so far is surprisingly small, eg ISS, Delfi C3.

  I dont think UO-11 is audible at present (in eclipse), and I think all of
the following are not now available for one reason or another.: FASTTRAC 1
and 2, VO-52, NO-44

  I'd be very grateful for any suggestions of other sats we could listen for
on 2 metres.

73s

Jim G3WGM