Bob,
Welcome to the world of the TLE's that don't work.
Each proggie seems to have it's own flavour. Not all work together.

Try to manually edit the tle's in their appropriate folder.

Then on to modify the .sqf file that I've never had any success doing.

If you're trying to use the turksat TLE, it's hosed. Nothing doing. For one
of the above mentioned reasons, it does not work with orbitron. Probably
not with Satpc32 either..
I'll be chasing doppler on Pegasus manually tonight..
Keep asking the questions!! I'll try to help.
Norm