From: "Alan" <wa4...@gmail.com>
To: "Bob- W7LRD" <w7...@comcast.net>, amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:02:31 AM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] satpc32 etc

Bob,

Take a look at the orbit.

Alan
WA4SCA

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Bob- W7LRD
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:34 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] satpc32 etc

Thanks to many and Dave KB1PVH I can now input keps in my computer all by
myself. I read this in the weekly AMSAT bulletins

The Castor 30 second stage motor, built by ATK, ignited for a burn lasting
two-and-a-half minutes, accelerating the rocket to more than 17,000 mph.
Engineers declared the rocket reached orbit, and the upper stage deployed a
8,377-pound block of aluminum designed to mimic the mass characteristics of
the
Cygnus spacecraft, which will take the dummy
payload's place on the next Antares
launch.

Why does this want me to pull out what little hair I have left?? 8,377Lbs!
I'm sure I am missing something, what did AO-40 weigh?
73 Bob W7LRD