Hi Peter, DB2OS

I am still using a 120 cm (4 foot) parabolic dish for 2400 MHz and
I noted that when the elevation is about 10 degres above the horizon
here in the bay of Napoli there are not heavy interference from WiFi
tuning between 2400 to 2402 MHz so that actually the old  OSCAR-40
(P3-D) S band is still usable here.

We need not a new S band but a new P3E satellite.

Best 73" de

i8CVS Domenico