Dear Friends,
It gives us great and immense pleasure to say that 'HAMSAT VO-52' completes eight fruitful years in orbit contributing to the wonderful cause of 'Amateur Radio Satellite Communication'.

The overall health parameters are excellent and we do hope that transponder(s) on-board 'HAMSAT VO-52' would continue to render good services for many more years to come.

On this joyous occasion,on behalf of everyone here in ISRO/India and on my personal behalf, I thank each and every user, contributors and well wishers for this great achievement.

Special thanks to Guru VU2GUR, Nitin VU3TYG, Partha VU2GPS,Sunil VU2UKR,Bob W7LRD, Trevor M5AKA and others for sending in their reports and suggestions for the possible HAMSAT 2.

73 es good wishes de

Mani, VU2WMY
Secretary & Station-In-Charge
Upagrah Amateur Radio Club VU2URC