Second e-mail to Northern Lights Software Associates netted an immediate response from owner, Michael Owen, W9IP. The response included my customer registration number (that I had misplaced) from over ten years ago! Not many companies would do that.

He also apologized for the amount of time it had taken for the response (completely unnecessary but thoughtful) and his hopes that I would continue to use and enjoy the software.

Like many, I use SATPC32 as my "day to day" software, but find that Nova allows me to visualize orbits and upcoming passes much better. very important for a newcomer like myself.

Just wanted to brag on Mr. Owen, and the kind of vendors that the satellite community seems to enjoy.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light