From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Bob- W7LRD
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:45 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] satpc32 doppler ??

While using Satpc32 for doppler correction (IC-910H) often I have to "tweek"
the calibration using the CAT function. The amount of "tweeking" can vary
between satellites and orbits. At times I will simply turn off the auto
function and just go manual. Is there a method I can depend more on the
computer or am I just getting lazy?
73 Bob W7LRD