ditto
W7LRD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert C. Campbell" <kb3...@gmail.com>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:23:21 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] ISS ham TV

I am so confused. Is anyone going to make up a paper, ISS HamTV for
dummies? I would like to work on this project but there does not at this
time seem to be an easy shopping list, with connect tab a to slot a. I
would hope there is something more clear in time to get a build done and
ready by July. A mobile tv manager that runs the sports circuits for US tv
networks says we will be waiting for our European hams on this one. Even
the Tutionne web site confuses me.