Wow Patrick, Thanks for all the great advise! I will surely check out your
youtube videos. For the years I have been a ham, I only did HF and of course
VHF/UHF FM. I never ventured beyond that level. I just recently got active on 6
meters and purchased a used IC706 and a Diamond 2 elem yagi for 6. My mistake,
I should have got a IC706 MKII, so I would have had 440 capability also.. Live
and learn!  But really appreciate the advise and I am really looking forward to
venture out with this!Best 73KB2CWNFlorida