I think you for your suggestion. Very interesting result. The HRD rotor
interface software does not display what the Yaesu rotor box does. HRO
displays 180 degrees regardless where the rotor is pointing.. However when
I click anywhere on the map the rotor proceeds to 180 degrees regardless of
where I tell it to go. 180 degrees is where the LVB box displays the rotor
position is all the time and never moves.

I removed the to of the LBV. I removed the connection from the cale to the
connector and reinstalled it. It seems tight. Hoping that might remove and
oxidation that might have built up. I pushed the IC down and no movement
was noticed. Still the same issue exist.