Hello BB's

I have a question for any of the fine satellite operators of New Zealand and Australia. Does any one in those areas monitor AO7 as it enters into the Eclipse as it nears the coast of Antarctica?

The pass that is flying over right now has an eclipse period duration of 9:40. I was curious as to how the satellite was reacting in the "twilight" period as the satellite approached the full eclipse and unfortunately the satellite doesn't appear to be near any populated areas when it comes out of this eclipse. this is one of the longer eclipse's that occurs during this period of the Eclipse Cycle.

Any information would be of interest to me.

thanks for the help from those who have emailed!
73
Frank
K4FEG
EM55aj84ta