drill holes in the boom to mast plate to change the boom to mast angle
73 Bob W7LRD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Walter" <wb3...@gmail.com>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 11:05:22 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Tilting Yagi up 15 degrees above horizon

With all the talk about tilting a Yagi 15 degrees above the horizon and
using a rotor in azimuth only, I have a question. Since every Yagi I have
includes mounting hardware to mount the antenna at a 90 degree angle to the
mast, how do you tilt it 15 degrees? Do you put a bend in the mast pipe?
Can you purchase hardware to allow the Yagi to tilt relative to the mast?
Maybe everyone knows a simple answer but I will admit I do not.

Thanks and 73,

Rick - WB3CSY

--
Sent from Rick's gmail account