To: "AMSAT BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 15:55 UTC
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT needs volunteers ???

Over the past half century I responded several times to AMSAT’s call for volunteers and never heard back from them. I was happy to hear from my son when he volunteered his software talents to AMSAT and told me that they had asked when would be a good time to contact him. His job title is Software Engineer with over 30 years experience, a number of published articles and winner of a number of design contests. He is also comfortable with hardware and firmware. If I mention a piece of hardware or software that I wish was a available in my ham shack it is usually available the next time he visits.

Oh by the way I see AMSAT is still looking for a software guy, they never followed up on their request of when they could contact him. They sure blew an opportunity there.

Tom K8TL