If you visit  http://n9xh.org/  you will see a photo of a young man and his
dad. This young man you may have seen in the AMSAT Journal or QST or CQ.
standing in the snow copying ARISSSat-1 some months ago.  I was sent that
photo by a friend and I thought it was great so I forwarded it to AMSAT and
if you click on WATCH THE VIDEO in the caption of the photo you can watch
the presentation he was invited to make at the Dayton Hamvention this year
largely as a result of that photo.

While we spend a lot of time grumbling about the good old days, lets
remember that there are plenty of people coming into the hobby and getting
interested in the satellites we do have.

73,
John - AG9D