Hello Takushi, hello my friends here,

As we were listening the very first passes over western Europe, I and a lot of us here I guess are monitoring the last ones. Unfortunately the last ones... I already listen and record all the passes over head since Sunday 23rd. The signal of the 437.250 MHz beacon is very strong, and the Doppler shift really terrible at mid pass. And of course the time between acquisition and lost very short, about four minutes.

Congratulations to you, Takushi, and to all the staff involved in the Niwaka/FITSAT-1 project at the Fukuoka Instutute of Technology, for the success of this project. Thank you so much for the continuous information we gave us during this experiment.

  Jean-Pierre/F5YG