I'm sorry I didn't get to work everyone on SO-50 who called me this morning
when I was in DE but I just wasn't hearing the bird as well as I would of
liked to. I did work 3 of you, so I guess the trip was worth it. I was
thinking of making the early morning passes tomorrow, but it is just too
early for me to realistically think I could get there in time. I will be on
at my summer home (with the good antennas in SNJ :-) ) for the rest of the
event. I hope to work everyone from NJ as K2I.....

73 Jeff kb2m