I will start a net on D Star on 1 August(Thursday evenings) for Amsat
users. It will be at 8:pm local Memphis,TN on REF 60 B in Nashville, TN.
 through the W4LET repeater in the Memphis area. If you have a D Star radio
or a DV Dongle , please join in and share any info on grid trips you may be
planning or info on someone that maybe planning one. If you have equipment
for sale or if you are looking for something you may list it.Let's keep the
rocket science off this net. I wish to support the use of the satellites.
If anyone would like to be an alternate net controller , please contact me.
I will be on each Thursday evening at 8:pm local time in an informal mode
and on 1 August the net will be formal.
 Thanks
WA4HFN  EM55ab
Damon Runion