I got my TechnoTrend S2-1600 the other day and tried to get it to work on a
Windows XP and a Windows 7 machine. Both machines are presently out of
commission because of driver issues and
an array of error codes. Seems all is not as simple as plug and play with
these little monsters.
I don't think I will ship it back to Europe for some other victim got get
his hands on. Destruction with a 5 lb. hammer seems most likely. Anyone
with a recommendation for another product that has good drivers packaged
with it along with good vendor support would be welcome to contact me off
line at the above address. Thanks in advance.

Bob KB3PMR