Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the reply and also to those who have replied privately.

I have taken a look the high resolution version and though I agree that this is a better option to go, cost is unfortunately prohibitive at this time. Anyhow will still re-evaluate the options and perhaps in a long run this would better, since I have intention to work EME in the future.

73, Sion, 9M2CQC, WQ2C

Quoting Stefan Wagener <wagen...@gmail.com>:

Hi Sion,

Look at the images at:
http://www.rfhamdesign.com/products/antennerotor/bigrashr/index.html

there is one picture with the terminal box open on the rotor. Also, the
rotors are now available with a high resolution option (0.1 degree). If you
get a new one, might as well do that. We are planning on doing the same for
a station here in Winnipeg. Also, compare prices for the rotor. Even with
shipping and taxes the above mentioned source is still far less expensive
then anyone in NA.

Hope that helps,

Stefan VE4NSA