Hi Oscar,

Call?

Any of those should work fine, and you should include the Kenwood TS-2000 in
your search list.  It is
still in production, and well thought of, though like nearly every other rig it
does have a few
quirks.

The FT-847 is still a great rig, and is usually snapped up whenever a good used
one becomes available.
The first batch had "write only" CAT control, with all of the following ones
having bidirectional
capability which is needed for modern control programs such as SatPC32.  Many
of the first ones where
modified, but if you consider one, make certain it has the update.

Note that you can use two regular rigs together to form a satellite station.
Some people find a good
eBay or flea market rig as a second unit.  Again, programs like SatPC32 will
work with this
combination and make it look like a single rig.  For instance, our Dayton
Hamvention demo station uses
two FT-817s.

73s,

Alan