 From: Alan <wa4...@gmail.com>
To: 'Glen Zook' <gz...@yahoo.com>; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: SAREX-BB <sa...@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:02 PM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] newsletter

Glen,

The problem was not in the information provided by AMSAT.  That is correct.
The problem was the
printer did not properly read the data, resulting in the fields for the name
and other information
being offset from the address fields.  They were most apologetic, and have
assured us that "We have
put safeguards in place to double check labels before they are printed in the
future."