----- Forwarded Message -----
From: wa7...@frontier.com
To: "Bob- W7LRD" <w7...@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:07:16 PM
Subject: Re: Amsat BB

Yes, please copy and paste the following:
.
On Saturday, August 17th, the Snohomish County Hams Club and the Cascade Radio
Club will be participating in the annual International Lighthouse and Lightship
Weekend event. The Mukilteo Washington Lighthouse will be on the air. The call
sign W7M will be used for this event. I intend on putting this lighthouse on
the SO-50 passes taking place at 16:30 UTC and 18:10 UTC. QSL cards will be
routed through the Snohomish Hams Club, P.O. Box 946, Everett WA 98206. This
will be my first attempt at a special event station so please be patient in
case there is a pile-up. Ed, WA7ETH
.
Then tell me who I can contact to see why my emails are not showing up on the
BB. Thanks, Bob.
.
73'...Ed