Hello,

This weekend is Lighthouse Lightship weekend, around the world.  I will be
operating at the Fire Island Lighthouse, from Fire Island, NY, FN30.   The host
club is the Great South Bay ARC,  www.gsbarc.org.  I will be using the club
call sign, W2GSB/FI.  The plan is  to work all the amateur satellites, Saturday
and Sunday, starting on the 14:23 U pass of FO-29.  The operating hours will be
until 4 PM, as the Lighthouse is being repaired and we must leave at that hour
each day.  If you like to collect Lighthouse QSL cards you will enjoy having
this one, and can mail your card to my home call.

I look forward to working many stations and those of you worked me at Custer
Observatory, QSL cards are being printed, thank you.

73 Pete
WB2OQQ