Does anyone remember the link to the site where there was like dates and times
and locations of SPACE STATION PICS/FOTTAGE ........

It was a great site where you could go to your home QTH or where ever and
download the days pics whatever and they were very recent...

Whoever put out this info please reply to all....

If anyone was listening last week I had my vertical hooked up and was rotating
my beams to nothing....Sorry bout any stress... :)

Got the plugs in the righ spot and hoping for the east far east for my sat 50...

C U on T air!!!

Kevin
KF7MYK