On 9/3/13, Clint Bradford <clintbra...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> ... As long as we have these self proclaimed Satellite Instructors
>>> neglecting
> the benefit of Full Duplex operation ...

One thing I've noticed a few times on the linear birds is how some
stations operate as if they're still on HF.  They sometimes call CQ
continuously without giving another station a chance to answer.

Now, whenever I call CQ, I stop transmitting for several seconds.
That way, if anyone wants to answer will have a chance without us
talking over each other.

73s

Bernhard VA6BMJ @ DO33FL

<snip>