the difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer!
73 Bob W7LRD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Personal" <johna...@gmail.com>
To: "John Becker" <w0...@big-river.net>
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:12:00 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: so long

How will we call you when the ice forms over hell or how do we send a signal 6
feet underground?

If you want an AO 40 bird so bad, then make a couple million dollars or win the
lottery and send it to AMSAT or find a way to help the Germans launch
P3D...it's been sitting around.

Nah...bitching and quitting...that's the way to get it done..thanks for the
example.

John AG9D

Sent from my iPad