> Is it possible to carry P3E? numerous test launch use dummy mass why not
> launching one bigger satellite instead of a bunch of small one?

The Cygnus launch only goes to LEO, I thought you wanted a higher orbit for
P3E. The Cubesats that were deployed on the test launch only stayed up for a
week before reentering.

Also, integrating a large and complex satellite with a propulsion system is
probably adding too many complications to a program that is under immense
pressure not to screw up the first launch. Inert aluminum proof mass cylinders
are much easier to integrate into the launch vehicle.

> Getting up to $250,000 on Kickstarter may just about be feasible, enough for
a 3U CubeSat
> in a low 700 km orbit, but I'd suggest larger amounts are out of the
question.

You don't need Kickstarter, just call Martha or donate online. AMSAT was doing
crowd sourcing decades before it became cool.

Also, would you guys PLEASE LEARN TO TRIM YOUR EMAIL when you hit "reply",
there is no need to quote and rebroadcast the entire days amsat-bb digest when
you want to reply to a message.

Dan Schultz N8FGV