Carl,

According to the records, you ordered it late Thursday evening.  As you know,
we have a tiny (1)
office staff, and the program registration process is done manually rather than
automagically.  It
sometimes take a few days to process, depending on many issues.  This is
mentioned on the web site.
Mondays are particularly brutal.  The registration will be along shortly.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA
AMSAT Store Stock Boy