Lighter if made of balsa and covered in silver Monokote...

TK
K7TRK

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of DJ Nise
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 12:55 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Another brilliant idea!

I understand that the AmSat BB is 99% serious business. I think it's time to
lighten the mood a bit.

I'm going to (try to) fund a new project. I want to place a satellite with a
full-sized 160m beam into orbit. I want this thing to be "highly polished"
or plated in Chrome. (It will put the Russian "space mirror" to shame), and
be visible during daylight hours.

I think the flares will catch the interest of people, and draw them into
this insane hobby.

How's that for a dumb idea?

(I'll shut up now...)