Making these matching sections is not as critical as many made them out. Here is a 1420-MHz dish feed helix I built years ago. I used the same technique for the 2.4 GHz helix feed I used for AO-40.
http://www.kl7uw.com/1420helix.jpg

73, Ed - KL7UW
Joe: note the KLM-11 el yagi made from a KLM-22C I got from you years ago:
http://www.kl7uw.com/HF.htm
scroll down to set of three photos. The KLM-11 is mounted just below the tribander