I am having difficulty getting the software drivers and programs set up
properly for my Technotrend S2-1600 PCI and High Sierra down converter.
Most everything is ready with the exception of the software/hardware
playing nice and my lack of ability to figure it all out. This has been a
bigger build than I anticipated and honestly...I am over my head. Is there
anyone in the continental US who is at this stage or has over come these
problems that can provide assistance? I have left a note on the software
developers web in Europe but they work a different sift then we do. Please
feel free to contact me at:
kb3...@gmail.com. Also there seems to be a call for participation from our
friends on the other side of the pond yet no real contact details. Your
input requested. I am still looking for the ISShamTV for dummies had book.

Bob