To: <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:10 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Satpc32 Storing Rx/Tx addreses

I'm having an issue with having Satpc32 storing the Mode/Rx/Tx addresses.
When I start the program, I store the correct settings for my Icom and it all works fine , but when I reboot and/or restart the Satpc32 later I have to go to the mode screen and reset the Mode/Rx/Tx addresses.
Is this normal or is there a way to have them permanently stored?
Thanks
Carl