> I need help to find any good design for the 2m to 10.7MHz downconverter
> which I'll try to use for presentation linear transverter.

While not 10.7 MHz you may find the circuit diagrams of the 145/29 MHz linear
transponders for the RS series of satellites of interest.

They are on the RadioSkaf website at http://tinyurl.com/RadioSkaf
- Click on the Forum menu option
- UnderĀ  Satellite "Radioskaf" select the Transmitter topic
- Then click on Schemes of repeaters

There are a number of circuit diagrams there available for download as JPEGs
Also see the Receiver -> Receiver CL (Command Radio Link) section

73 Trevor M5AKA