Its been up on the mast 20+ years but still turns ok. I now have it off the mast and, before I sell it, I'd like to clean it up, replace the grease etc.

Loosening the screws has been quite a journey, strong wrench and lots of blowlamp. Before I finally open it up I recall that someone had put dismantling instructions online somewhere but I can't find them; grateful for a pointer and/or other tips. Also which grease to use (USA greases are not available here in the UK).

73
Richard G3RWL