Hi All,

FUNcube-1 is presently at Yasny and is being prepared for launch.

All the latest news can be seen at www.funcube.org.uk and the latest post
includes a link to the launch blog from our launch service providers.

We are still on track for a launch late next month and we are planning to
release the FUNcube Dashboard software around  November 7th.  This should give
everyone time to set it up and test its functionality in their systems. The
Dashboard is capable of uploading received telemetry to a central warehouse
over the internet. This can then be “viewed” live by everyone else.

The present iteration of the Dashboard software is designed for all Windows
machines (XP or later)

73
Graham
G3VZV