Hi Bill,

I believe folks actually see the value and yes appreciate it. The point is
"communication". The more information is shared the better and the more
questions raised the better. It helps to fine tune the issue and allows for
an exchange of information, clearing up misconceptions, and sometimes even
points to issues that can be adressed :-) That's what this list is all
about.

73, Stefan, VE4NSA