From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Alexandra Abad
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:13 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help CUSat

Hi everyone,

I'm a current member of CUSat at Cornell University. As you may know, we are
a student-run team, winner of the University Nanosat-4 competition  and
recently launched with Falcon 9 in September. We have currently been having
issues hearing CUSat and would appreciate any help! Below is some tracking
information information:

   - *Beacon Downlink Frequency:* 437.405 MHz FM (UHF band)
   - *Beaconed Callsign:* BOTTOM
   - *FCC Callsign:* WG2XTI
   - *Data Rate:* 1200 baud
   - *Modulation:* AFSK
   - *Transmit Interval:* Every 1 minute
   - *RF Power Output:* 2.2 W
   - *Antenna Polarization:* Linear

If get any results or have any questions at all please email us at
pub...@cusat.cornell.edu.

Visit cusat.cornell.edu if you would like to learn more about our program.

Thanks!

--
Alexandra Abad
Cornell University '14