...Hiram and Marconi are spinning in their graves...jeez

73,
K7TRK

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Bruce
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:44 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Keeping up with technology

In trying to keep up with technology, the Houston AMSAT Net will now
take check ins by Tweeting using the hash tag #houamsatnet      0200 UTC
during the winters on Wednesdays (8PM Central Time)

Be one of the first on your block to check in electronically. Of course, you
can still use one of these:
IRC, APRS, EchoLink, Telephone, E-mail or voice on the repeater directly.

I would use Facebook but I have a thing against giving out all that
information publicly. My Facebook account has been active for a long, long
time and I have no friends. Not a one. In fact, once every year or two I
check to see if it is still there.  I think I have broken the Facebook
record for the longest running account without a friend. Too easy for bad
things to happen with Facebook.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on Echolink - Conference *AMSAT* Also live
streaming MP3 at http://www.amsatnet.com Podcast at
http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

Latest satellite news on the ARRL Audio News http://www.arrl.org

AMSAT on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/amsat