Either control box will do what the program tells it to do.

SatPC32 will decide when to move the rotors, and issue the command to the control box, using either of two different methods.

One method will be to move the rotors after a set time elapses, and the other will move the rotors based upon how much the position of the satellite changes.

Both of these methods have adjustable parameters, which are set under the Setup/Rotor Setup/Optional Settings tabs reached from the tabs located at the top of the screen.

The defaults are either 15 seconds per update, or 5 degrees per update. Check your settings, and adjust as required.

73, Jim  KQ6EA