I definitely need to get a satellite station setup, you guys are making me
kick myself for being slow to do so! I've been super busy at work but
otherwise I'll eventually get there. Anyone with tips on setting up a nice
ground station in a city (Los Angeles,CA) in a town-house (with an HOA)
would be readily welcomed. I've heard several satellites with my handheld
arrow antenna and VX-8R but would definitely like a better solution.

I'll have to give these satellites a shot this weekend!

Bryce
KB1LQC