A Google search on "Batchpc" brings up the following results (among others).

"BatchPCB - The_sale
https://www.batchpcb.com/‎
We would like to thank you for your dedication and support of BatchPCB over
the ... a lot of time over the last two years working on and maintaining
BatchPCB.
‎FAQ - ‎Sign In - ‎0.00 - ‎News"

and

"BatchPCB and SparkFun are Going Their Separate Ways - News ...
https://www.sparkfun.com/news/1138‎
May 22, 2013 - BatchPCB is moving on to someone who can give it the love and
attention it deserves."

The first hit brings up the error message of course.  The second hit brings
up the facts.

BatchPCB is a has been.  Maybe SparkFun will make it?

I note the original email contains a link to "Eagle PCB Files".

73,
Bob
K1REM