Thanks for the info Ciaran!

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ciaran Morgan" <cia...@it-sparkles.co.uk>
To: "'Jeff Yanko'" <wb3...@cox.net>; <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:34 PM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Dnepr launch - online streaming?

AMSAT-UK will be running a live web stream of the FUNcube-1 launch event,
which is one of the satellites on the dnepr, from 0700UTC November 21 2013.

Unfortunately we don't have a live feed from the launch site but we will be streaming the events from the National Radio Centre based at Bletchley Park, where the team that designed and built the satellite, the FUNcube Dongle and the software developers responsible for the Dashboard software and the Data
Warehouse, will be present .

We will continue to stream live video from the National Radio Centre for the first passes of FUNcube-1 over the UK, which we expect to be approximately 1
hour and 40 minutes after launch, and will continue with the passes that
will take place during the remaining of the morning.

The web stream can be accessed at www.batc.tv/streams/funcube1

The Dashboard software can be downloaded from
http://funcube.org.uk/working-documents/funcube-telemetry-dashboard/
You can also download some guidance notes that will help in the setting up
of the Dashboard software and there are instructions in the notes on
registering with the Data Warehouse so that any data you may capture can be
uploaded into the Data Warehouse.

7 and a half hours to go....

On behalf of the FUNcube-1 project team.