Jerry,

Well, they are all CubeSats!

However, three on tomorrow's launch will have voice access and one
packet access.

FUNCube-1 will have a U/V linear transponder. It will be active in 1-2
weeks if everything checks out. The linear transponder will only
normally be available when the satellite is in eclipse.

Delfi-n3xt will have a U/V linear transponder. It will be active
following the completion of it's primary mission.

Triton-1 will have a U/V FM-to-DSB transponder. It will be active
following the completion of it's primary mission in about 3 months.

CubeBug will have a packet digipeater. I think it's capable of either
1200 baud or 9600 baud use.

73,

Paul, N8HM