Real quick also -- can someone verify that the N2YO applet showing on
the warehouse.funcube.org.uk site is reporting accurate positions?

I've been running the downloaded keps and my home station has been
tracking / decoding just fine, along with nice S9+ audio with AOS and
LOS matching expected as per the published keps ... but the N2YO app
seems to show the FUNcube in a totally different location.  It's been
looking to me like the keps used on the app might not be correct.

73!

Dave KB5WIA / CM88