CAUTION - This is a blatant advertisement for AMSAT-NA ...

Would a couple of you please go to my home page and let me know
if the top banner for AMSAT-NA "looks" and behaves OK?

I need to decide whether or not to subscribe to this banner
maker ... and if it doesn't work for you, then I'll go elsewhere.

I have tried it under Mac/Safari and Mac/Firefox already.

http://www.work-sat.com

Instead of clogging up this AMSAT-BB with replies, I wouldn't
mind of you just let me know at k6...@ham-sat.info (that's
K 6 L C S at ham DASH/HYPHEN sat DOT info ).

Thank you!

Clint
909-241-7666